Sunday 21 March 2010

Ali's Toyota Celica

It's Sunday and so it's time for doing some of those chores.

Al's Celica's rear brake pads were  nearly down to the metal and so they needed changing.
So, with the sun trying to break through the clouds and the temperature actually in double figures it was time to get to work. Now, I'm a fairly dab hand when it comes to things mechanical and so it didn't seem too much of a task - until I came to compressing the brake calliper piston!!
Now, I know there are special tools for doing this - but my local Halfords didn't have any. So, on a Sunday the only option was to go to the local DIY store and buy a...... C clamp.

So, you may see a C-Clamp - but I see a super duper Piston Brake Caliper Compressor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my Blog. Please take a few more moments to leave some comments.