Monday 5 April 2010

Vosene and Coal Tar Soap!

When I was a kid, Mum used to buy Vosene medicated hair shampoo.
The other day I asked Ali to pick a different hair shampoo to my normal Head and Shoulders as I fancied a change. She came back with a bottle of Vosene! So, everytime I wash my hair it takes me back to my childhood!

What does it smell like? Well, Mum also used to buy those huge coal tar bars of soap too. Syd used to like Wright's Coal Tar Soap and that's what Vosene smells like.

I know shampoo is a pretty lame thing to blog about, but hey!, I just thought I'd share this little nugget with you!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!
    Extremely useful information particularly the last part :) I
    care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    my blog post ... zespół na wesele Lublin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my Blog. Please take a few more moments to leave some comments.